THE SEXIEST BRUNCH IN LONDON IS COMING TO BRIGHTON! COME & EXPERIENCE THE FULL PACKAGE! At Boy Toy Brunch, we know how to have fun. Our gorgeous Boy Toys – from our male dancers, acrobats and sexy circus strip performers to our topless waiters - are here to please - and boy, do they please.
PRYZM, Kingswest, West St, Brighton BN1 2RE
About - Boy Toy Bottomless Brunch Brighton
Hosted by the fabulous drag host-with-the-most Honey The Foxx, the Boy Toy Brunch guarantees an afternoon packed full of sexy delights!
Each ticket guarantees :
Not 1, not 2, not 3, but a full 4 hours to party for the price of your ticket!
A delicious brunch of your choice (see menu below)
90 fabulous minutes of bottomless bubbles or mimosas served by our gorgeous Boy Toy buff butlers
Sexy immersive male dance & circus acrobatic show from the Boy Toys
Drag queen hosting & performances from the incredible Honey The Foxx + guests
DJ all afternoon with the best tunes, plus chance to mingle & meet the boys with dancing after the show!
Whether you’re looking for an unforgettable girls or boys day out, a celebration for a hen party or birthday, or just a reason to get your groove on, hit the link to grab your tickets today!
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Check the menu & select either the meat or vegan option according to which brunch bento box you’d like on the day! Please note, changes cannot be made on the day. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please check instructions on your confirmation email. **
Plus 1.5 hours of bottomless bubbles or mimosas (OJ available on request to make)
** We can easily accommodate large groups altogether! If you have a large group, just book the number of tickets you require & we will make sure you are all on the same table. Don’t forget GROUP SPECIAL on tickets! 10 for the price of 9! Just add 10 or multiples thereof to your checkout and discount will be applied **
Running Schedule :
12:00 – Arrival
13:00 – Showtime
13:00-14:30 – Bottomless Served
16:00 – Party Ends
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, Bottomless Brunch Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed. Bottomless service starts at the designated time and will not be extended for late comers.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. However, we will offer a voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to email@example.com. We will only consider a reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test with a minimum of 48 hours notice must be given prior to your event so we have opportunity to resell your tickets. Ticket holders who cannot attend are entitled to find someone else to attend in their place.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, Fabulous Beyond Productions or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and Fabulous Beyond Productions accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer and are subject to rules & regulations of the venue. This being in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15. It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their booking confirmation to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non transferrable.
16. Fabulous Beyond Productions reserve the right to amend T&C’s at any time.
Meal and Drinks Alternatives
Please place allergen details in “additional information” box on check out
Why book with BottomlessBrunch?
The UK's #1 Bottomless Brunch booking platform. Trusted by over 100,000 diners each month
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.