IT'S SHOWTIME SINGALONG BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH is a fully live interactive & immersive singalong show Starring Donna Marie (BBC 1's Altogether Now), Gavin Sheppard and Louise Halliday. Our outstanding cast will have you up on your feet singing and dancing along to songs from some of the greatest shows and films of all time, plus a delicious brunch & 1.5 hours of bottomless Prosecco!
Salsa! Soho, 96 Charing Cross Rd, London WC2H 0JG
About - It's Showtime Singalong Bottomless Brunch London
With songs from The Greatest Showman, We Will Rock You, Mamma Mia, The Sound of Music and Dirty Dancing to name but a few –
You’ll be sure to have ‘The time of your life’!
So what are you waiting for?…
Grab your dancing shoes, warm up those vocal chords and ‘Let it go’ as we take you on a ‘Time Warp’ with It’s Showtime Singalong Brunch!
Each ticket guarantees:
Not 1, not 2, not 3, but over 4 hours to party for the price of your ticket!
Corn chips & fresh homemade salsa dip to nibble on arrival
A delicious burger of your choice (please check menu below!)
Props, song-sheets & big-screen lyrics all provided to singalong to with games & prizes throughout the show
90 fabulous minutes of bottomless bubbles
Stunning performances from our stars of the stage Donna Marie (as seen on BBC 1’s Altogether Now), Gavin Sheppard & Louise Halliday
DJ all afternoon with all your favourite tunes & dancing after the show
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Check the menu & select either the vegan, chicken or beef option according to which dish you’d like on the day! Please note, changes cannot be made on the day. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please check instructions on your confirmation email. **
Running schedule :
ARRIVAL TIME – 12pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES SERVED 1pm-2.30pm
PERFORMANCES COMMENCE AT 1pm
BRUNCH ENDS 4pm
ITS SHOWTIME SINGALONG BRUNCH MENU
Corn chips & fresh salsa dips (to nibble on arrival)
Chargrilled beef burger with cheese sauce, served in a soft glazed bun, with burger sauce, ketchup, lettuce, chopped pickle & onion with fries & a sweet & spicy relish (beef), or
Piri-Piri marinated chicken breast, served in a soft glazed bun, with sour cream, fresh tomato & chilli relish, lettuce, chopped pickle & onion with fries & a sweet & spicy relish (chicken), or
Plant-based soya burger, in a soft glazed bun with vegan mayo, ketchup, lettuce, chopped pickle and onion, Violife grated mature, with fries & a sweet spicy relish (vegan)
1.5 hours of bottomless Prosecco or Mimosa’s
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, Bottomless Brunch Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed. Bottomless service starts at the designated time and will not be extended for late comers.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. However, we will offer a voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to [email protected] We will only consider a reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test with a minimum of 48 hours notice must be given prior to your event so we have opportunity to resell your tickets. Ticket holders who cannot attend are entitled to find someone else to attend in their place.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, Fabulous Beyond Productions or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and Fabulous Beyond Productions accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer and are subject to rules & regulations of the venue. This being in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15. It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their booking confirmation to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non transferrable.
16. Fabulous Beyond Productions reserve the right to amend T&C’s at any time.
Meal and Drinks Alternatives
Please place allergen details in “additional information” box on check out
Why book with BottomlessBrunch?
The UK's #1 Bottomless Brunch booking platform. Trusted by over 100,000 diners each month
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.