Bottomless Brunch at Bougie Drag Bottomless Dinner
The UKs biggest bottomless drag brunch is now coming to you on Friday nights! Enjoy a delicious 3 course meal with a choice of bottomless cocktails whilst Cara Melle, Honey The Foxx and Kiki Snatch strut their stuff and have you in stitches.
Hold onto your heels… The UK’s biggest bottomless drag brunch event now comes to you on a Friday night!
Bring it queens!
Every month, London is the destination for the No.1 voted drag dinner, presented by the Capital’s leading queens Cara Melle, Honey The Foxx & Kiki Snatch (on rotation) + guest performers. Together, they deliver their struts, gag-worthy performances and all-over sassiness for your Friday night pleasure, plus a fabulous 3 course meal and bottomless cocktails!
Each ticket guarantees:
The menu will now be as follows, Your choice of main course:
chicken schnitzel with chips & rocket (meat)
battered cod with chips & mushy peas (fish)
or quinoa & black bean chilli with spicy rice, crunchy tortilla, vegan mayo and fresh spring onion (vegan)
90 fabulous mins of bottomless Prosecco or cocktails (Bellini’s, Rum Punch or Woo Woo’s)
Games, catwalk competitions and dance-offs
Fabulously fierce gag-worthy immersive performances from the queens
DJ all evening with the best tunes & dancing after the show!
Whether you’re looking for an unforgettable girls or boys night out, a birthday, hen party or just a reason to get together, hit that ticket link for your exclusive entry into the beautiful world of Bougie Drag Dinner!
Start your engines!
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Check the menu & select either the meat, fish or vegan option according to which main course dish you’d like on the night. Please note, changes cannot be made on the night. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please check instructions on your confirmation email. **
Running order :
ARRIVAL TIME – 6.30-7pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS SERVED 8pm-9.30pm
PERFORMANCES COMMENCE AT 8pm
PARTY ENDS 11pm
[In the post lockdown world, you can be assured that we are working closely with the venues to ensure all distancing & hygiene guidelines set out by the government are being closely adhered to to keep you safe on your visit. These include spacial table layouts, readily available hand sanitisers, increased hygiene procedures by the staff and an app to order drinks to your table]
Please note our queens perform on rotation. The line up for each event is announced on social media prior to the event.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We will only offer a refund or reschedule to any individual attendee who has proof of testing positive for Covid-19. This proof must be provided at time of notice in the form of a copy of their positive test NHS confirmation email.
Our tickets are non-refundable. Transfers or refunds are not permitted under any other circumstances. For example, cancellations, refunds or reschedules of large groups because ‘one’ of them has tested positive is not permitted. We will of course refund or reschedule the individual person who has contracted Covid-19 (strictly with NHS proof) but not the whole party with them.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. In light of the pandemic, we will however offer a refund or voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to [email protected] . We will only consider a refund or reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer. This is in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
Why book with BottomlessBrunch?
The UK's #1 Bottomless Brunch booking platform. Trusted by over 100,000 diners each month
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.