Have you been naughty or nice?! Are you ready for a festive frolic?! Then look no further! Buckle those seatbelts and prepare to get frisky with our Sexy Santa's this Christmastime, with the campest Crimbo bingo drag brunch & dinner shows in the City!
Forge, 24 Cornhill, London EC3V 3ND, United Kingdom
£62.95 (per person)
Beer, Prosecco, Cocktails
About - SEXY SANTA'S DRAG BUFF BINGO - CHRISTMAS BRUNCH
HO HO HO!
Have you been naughty or nice?! Are you ready for a festive frolic?! Then look no further! Buckle those seatbelts and prepare to get frisky with our SEXY SANTAS this Christmastime, with the campest Crimbo bingo drag brunch & dinner shows in the City!
New for 2023, Sexy Santas Buff Drag Bingo Brunch & Dinner Shows – brought to you by Buff Bingo Drag Brunch – The UK’s craziest bingo drag brunches, presenting a full Christmas brunch or dinner experience! A one stop shop to take care of all of your office party needs this year, guaranteed to be an office ‘Xmas do’ you’ll never forget, with our gorgeous Sexy Santa’s on serving duty, fabulously festive drag hosts & performances, plus naughty bingo games for extra fun!
For the price of your ticket, you can expect a package including :
A full 4 hour festive day or evening party
Fierce & fabulous Christmas performances on stage from our fabulous drag hosts Herr The Queen, Taylor Trash & Camille Leon
Our Sexy Santa buff butlers on serving duty!
Crazy bingo games
A delicious 3 course brunch or dinner (see menu below)
Christmas crackers for each guest on the table
A welcome cocktail jug on arrival
60 minutes of bottomless Prosecco & bubbly cocktails (cassis & OJ provided to mix into gorgeous Kir Royale’s & Mimosa’s) or beer. Soft drinks also included.
DJ right through with dancing to all your favourite hits & Christmas bangers.
Food Menu’s (both brunch & dinner) :
Corn Chips & Salsa dips to nibble (VG)
Festive Chicken Fajitas with mixed peppers & onion, sauteed in cajun seasoning, served with sour cream, guacamole, fresh tomato, chilli & jerk salsa relish, grated cheese & warm flour tortillas, or
Festive Beef Burger topped with smoked pulled turkey, cranberry & jerk BBQ sauce, festive slaw, iceberg lettuce, pickles, onions & melting brie cheese. Served with a pig in blanket & fries, or
Chimichurri Infused Salmon with king prawns, spicy rice, spring onions, crispy onions & pico de gallo, or
Mango, Chilli & Pineapple Mixed Bean Chilli Quesadilla in a baked flour tortilla with chilli & tomato salsa, guacamole, Sheeze, vegan mayo dip & an avocado, soy bean & pomegranate dressed salad (VG)
Chocolate Brownie with cherry compote, Belgian chocolate sauce & vanilla ice cream (V), or
Key Lime Pie with tequila syrup & lime sorbet (VG)
Running schedules :
Brunch events :
12 midday – arrival & bar open
Food will begin to be served once your table has sat
1pm – Showtime
1pm – 2pm – Bottomless drinks served
3pm – 4pm – Dancing after the show
Dinner events :
6pm – arrival & bar open
Food will begin to be served once your table has sat
7pm – Showtime
7pm – 8pm – Bottomless drinks served
9pm – 10pm – Dancing after the show
** IMPORTANT – Please ensure you book the correct ticket type which is labelled with the date & venue available to book. **
** You will be required to collect a food pre-order for your booking, which will be required to be sent in latest by 3 days prior to the event. **
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, Bottomless Brunch Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed. Bottomless service starts at the designated time and will not be extended for late comers.
7. We regret that tickets are non-refundable or transferable. Ticket holders who cannot attend are entitled to find someone else to attend in their place.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, Fabulous Beyond Productions or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and Fabulous Beyond Productions accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer and are subject to rules & regulations of the venue. This being in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15. It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their booking confirmation to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non transferrable.
16. Fabulous Beyond Productions reserve the right to amend T&C’s at any time.
Meal and Drinks Alternatives
Please place allergen details in “additional information” box on check out
Why book with BottomlessBrunch?
The UK's #1 Bottomless Brunch booking platform. Trusted by over 100,000 diners each month