The ultimate party brunch! Grab your friends and get ready for boys, balls, booze, and drag queens. Your ticket includes nibbles or arrival, brunch, and 90 minutes of bottomless bubbles, all served by The Boy Toy buff butlers. There’s also 4 hours of entertainment, bingo, games and dancing, hosted by Kitty Scott Claus and Ophelia Love.
Boys, Balls, Booze & Drag Queens – The ultimate fun filled party brunch!
At Buff Bingo Party Brunch, we know how to have fun! Don’t be disillusioned, this is a world away from your Grandma’s afternoon bingo session, this is Great Britain’s favourite game re-imagined for a 2020 brunch with a whole load of sass, a sexy twist & a large helping of spice!
The Grand game of Bingo will be the centrepiece for this crazy party brunch, with hosting & performances from London’s biggest queens – Honey The Foxx, Ophelia Love & Kitty Scott Claus (on rotation) all thrown into the mix! Our gorgeous Boy Toy ™ buff butlers will also be on hand to ensure the bubbles are flowing, combined with a ton of games & our amazing resident DJ with all the top tunes to boogie the afternoon away to!
Corn chips & a fresh homemade salsa dip to nibble on arrival
A delicious brunch dish of your choice
1.5 hours of bottomless bubbles
Hosted by & performances from two of London’s biggest drag queens Kitty Scott Claus & Ophelia Love
All served by The Boy Toy ™ buff butlers
4 hours of interactive entertainment, Bingo, games, DJ & Dancing
Yes, kids!… To top it all off, entry into the bingo games are included in the ticket price, with some fabulous prizes to be won!…
For an unforgettable fun-filled brunch like no other… Step into the crazy world of Buff Bingo & let’s spin those balls!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We will only offer a refund or reschedule to any individual attendee who has proof of testing positive for Covid-19. This proof must be provided at time of notice in the form of a copy of their positive test NHS confirmation email.
Our tickets are non-refundable. Transfers or refunds are not permitted under any other circumstances. For example, cancellations, refunds or reschedules of large groups because ‘one’ of them has tested positive is not permitted. We will of course refund or reschedule the individual person who has contracted Covid-19 (strictly with NHS proof) but not the whole party with them.
December 19th 2020 –
60-66 Wardour Street
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. In light of the pandemic, we will however offer a refund or voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to [email protected] . We will only consider a refund or reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer. This is in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
Bottomless Brunch Times
12pm – 4pm
Bottomless Brunch Price
Ticket. Includes brunch, bottomless Prosecco for 1.5 hours, plus performances & games.
Corn chips with a fresh salsa dip to nibble on arrival
Crispy bacon with smashed avocado on home baked bread with poached eggs (Meat Ticket)
Smoked salmon with smashed avocado on home baked bread with poached eggs (Fish Ticket)
Smashed avocado on home baked bread with poached eggs (Vegetarian Ticket)
Home baked banana bread with golden syrup and seasonal fruits (Vegan Ticket)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.