About - Peaky Blinders
Set across two floors, the 200-cover site has being transformed into a 1920s style beer hall, cocktail bar and live music venue taking influence from the TV show and the era it’s set in.
Bespoke cocktail menus and drinks selection with truly homemade gastropub food, private event spaces and the very best in live entertainment! Peaky Blinders Manchester is the perfect place for an after-work drink, somewhere to party the night away right in the heart of the city, or a fantastic bottomless brunch experience, all with an authentic 1920s twist.
Peaky Blinders serves up a Bottomless Brunch 12:00, 14:00 and & 16:00 every weekend, and 16:00 and 18:00 Thursday and Friday. We’re bringing you 90 minutes of Bottomless Drinks including amazing cocktails, gin and fizz, beer and cider, and a great selection of non alcoholic choices.
A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Any pre-payments will be kept if you cancel within this time. If cancelled outside of 72 hours, a £10 per person deposit will be lost, however the remaining £18 per person will be refunded.
BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH T&Cs
• In the event we are not notified of your cocktail preference, the Manchester Spritz will be served.
• A choice of Bottomless Prosecco, Peaky Lager, Symonds Cider, Aperol Spritz and soft drinks will be served for 90 minutes from your booking time, after which we will need your table back.
• This time will commence at the time of booking. We cannot make allowances for late arrivals. • We will serve 1 drink at a time.
• Whole party must order from this menu.
• Our food platters come in 2 options: Standard or Vegetarian, so we will need to know at the time of booking what you would like.
• In the event we are not notified of your food preference, the standard meat platters will be served.
• Please make our team aware of any allergies and intolerances at the time of booking.
• Full payment is required in advance, at the time of booking.
• A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Any pre-payments will be kept if you cancel within this time. If cancelled outside of 72 hours, a £10 per person deposit will be lost, however the remaining £18 per person will be refunded.
• We update our brunch menu seasonally, so, at times, some food & drink items will vary.
• We encourage responsible drinking. Those deemed to be intoxicated will be refused service.
• All offers are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time. • Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Bottomless Brunch Times
|Sat and Sun||12:00, 14:00 or 16:00|
|Thurs and Fri||16:00 or 18:00|
Bottomless Brunch Price
|Your choice of Peaky Platter and Free Flowing Drinks for 90 minutes||£30.00|