Every Saturday, immerse yourself in a laughter-filled evening with our Bottomless Booze Comedy Shows. Indulge in 90 minutes of limitless libations before delving into a top-tier comedy show featuring the most sought-after comedians on the scene.
Providing a perfect mix of laughter and lighthearted fun, our comedy nights promise the ideal setting for a memorable get-together with friends or an extraordinary way to commemorate a special event.
Free drinks, a delicious meal from one of our amazing street food vendors and a world class comedy show makes this one of the best value and fun afternoons in the capital.
How it works:
-Open Bar – 3:30-5:00 -Comedy Performance – 5:00-6:30 Bottomless Brunch tickets include -90mins open bar -Comedy show -Comedy only tickets are valid for the comedy show only. -Opt for Inc. food voucher for one free meal from one of our street food vendors – Win & Lilly Asian Cuisine / French Tacos / Pizza Sorrento / Wagyu Burgers Comedy Only Tickets Include -Comedy Show
BOTTOMLESS BOOZE OPTIONS
Spirit Mixer, Beer, Wine, Cider House Vodka, Gin, Rum, Whisky + Mixer / House Red, White or Rose Wine / Beer and Cider cans
Strictly 18+ (No ID / No Entry) Comic line up is subject to change. We will endeavour to offer a comic of similar billing should this occur The event and the bottomless offer starts at 3:30 sharp. Be punctual to enjoy the event to the fullest. Heckling, talking or disruption of the performance is strictly forbidden. Repeat offenders will be removed and their ticket cancelled with no refund. – Please visit our venue only if you or anyone you have been in contact with are not showing symptoms of Covid19. Seating is unreserved. Arrive on time to get the seats you want. Strictly one drink at a time. Please drink responsibly. The venue reserve the right to refuse admission / service. Wheelchair accessible. No dogs (except support and guide dogs). The event is indoors and the food garden is outdoors, covered with heaters.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter and venue management accept no responsibility for any personal property.