A fully live Vocal Show with Street Food brunch, Bottomless drinks & all the Gaga hits you can handle?....
Look no further for a Pop-Tastic brunch experience you'll never forget!!
Vauxhall Street Food Garden & Fire Club 6A S Lambeth Pl, London SW8 1SP, United Kingdom
£48.95 (per person)
About Go Gaga Brunch
If you love all things Gaga, ‘Go Gaga Brunch’ won’t fail to disappoint!
Featuring a fully live vocal show from the amazing Miss Lady Gaga tribute & impersonator & her dancers, bringing her uncanny spitting-double resemblance, fierce looks & full original Gaga choreography to the stage. You will literally feel as if you are in a Lady Gaga concert!
With drag hosting & performances from the amazing Monroe Adams, plus regular guest performers
Each ticket guarantees :
Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 full hours party for the price of your ticket!
Big stage production with state-of-the-art sound, lighting & visuals
A fully choreographed live vocal show from the amazing Miss Lady Gaga tribute & impersonator & her dancers
Drag hosting & performances from our hostesses-with-the-mostess Monroe + guests
DJ & dancing all afternoon to all your favourite Gaga hits, plus games & prizes worth up to £200 to be won!
A food voucher to redeem against your choice of multiple international street food vendors on the day (No pre – order required). See menu below.
1.5 hours of bottomless Prosecco, cocktails, beer & cider. (Soft drinks also available)
For an unforgettable girl’s or boy’s afternoon, a birthday, hen/stag or just a reason to get your Gaga groove on, grab your tickets today!… Dressing up is fully encouraged!
[The show takes place in the mirror arch room of the amazing Fire Club. Your food will be ordered on the day via an app accessed through a QR code, from your choice of the multiple street food vendors in the Vauxhall Food & Beer Garden – which is part of the Fire Complex, and then delivered to your table in the venue]
RUNNING ORDER :
Food ordered on the day, when you are ready, from an app for your choice from the Street Food Garden.
Bottomless served 13:00-14:30
Performances commence at 13:00
Party ends 16:00
Day Party Only ticket (no food or drinks included) – £16 per person
Select Day Party Only ticket for entry to the show & party only with no food or drinks included. This is the perfect option if you don’t want the brunch, but still want the show & party! 🙂 The bar will be open to buy drinks throughout. Please arrive at 12pm.
* Please note – ticket types cannot be combined. The full group needs to be on brunch & bottomless or day party only tickets to sit together *
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, Bottomless Brunch Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed. Bottomless service starts at the designated time and will not be extended for late comers.
7. We regret that tickets are non-refundable or transferable. Ticket holders who cannot attend are entitled to find someone else to attend in their place.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, Fabulous Beyond Productions or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and Fabulous Beyond Productions accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer and are subject to rules & regulations of the venue. This being in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15. It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their booking confirmation to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non transferrable.
16. Fabulous Beyond Productions reserve the right to amend T&C’s at any time.
Meal and Drinks Alternatives
Please place allergen details in “additional information” box on check out