Expect RnB, Hip-hop, Garage, Bashment, Afrobeats & more from the 90s, 00s & beyond…
Dj’s Emily Rawson (BBC 1Xtra) / Pavlos / G Starr / Miss Gower &
guests. Hosted by Teddy, alongside hilarious hip-hop quiz!
Birthday love package
– Complimentary brunch table ticket
– Including 2 courses / 1 hour bottomless / party
– Birthday cake
– Shout outs from our host in birthday hour
– Tune request
– A minimum of 15 friends must purchase full price tickets & we need to see
proof of purchase.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 7 days before event date.
ABOUT SUPA DUPA FLY
Supa Dupa Fly has become THE necessity in many Hip-hop, RnB lovers diaries, celebrating Hip-hop & RnB culture from the 90s to now, selling out every weekly event in London over the past 11 years…
We’ve hosted shows for artists including Jazzy Jeff, Rita Ora, EZ Disclosure, Lady Leshurr, Hope Tala, Kojey Radical, Stylo G & many many more! There have been impromptu performances from Amerie & Professor Green, with special guests including Emeli Sande too. Hosting arenas at festivals including Lovebox, as well as lots of high profile shows at Soho & Shoreditch House have been some of the many highlights. There have been numerous press features from the likes of Time Out (calling SDF London’s best RnB Night’), The Guardian, The Metro and The Evening Standard.
Expect R&B from Destinys Child, Beyonce, Aaliyah, TLC, Missy, Usher, J.T, Mary J Blige, Rihanna, Chris Brown & lots more! Hiphop from 2Pac, Bigge, Lil Kim, DMX, Jay-Z, Busta, Kanye, Drake, Lil Wayne, Kendrick, the list goes on… We’ll throw in some dancehall & afrobeats too. All of this alongside a hilarious hiphop quiz.
Do you love Hiphop & RnB from the 90s & 00s? Do you consider yourself to be a N.E.R.D when it comes to your knowledge of it? Well here’s your chance to prove it! There will be a prize for the winning team…
BRIX is the 3rd project from Michael Lythgoe & his Partner Cidalia Rodrigues. Following the success of their first Restaurant BVG in Brixton Village back in 2008 (the one with the long queues) and the iconic CHIP SHOP in 2015 they have teamed up with the hugely talented, passionate and multi award winning
Chef Radek Nitkowski (previously of the Soho House Group ) and world renowned DJ / Producer TROYBOI to launch this exciting new Venue set in the old Metal Box Factory in the heart of SE1.
Bottomless is between 12.30-1.30pm.
We suggest guests arrive for 12pm to make the most of the day.
Last entry for brunch is 1.30pm but bottomless will be missed if you arrive at this time.
The Quiz will be from 1.30pm-2.00pm
The main Party will be from 2.00pm-5pm
Important info – please read
– Please book all as one group. Any groups booking separately under different names may not be seated together.
– Non drinkers will be offered a none-alcoholic alternative
– You can find the full food / drinks menu on the event page. It’s included in your ticket. Please ensure you select the correct dishes for your table.
– The venue can cater for allergies. Please drop us an email.
– Please arrive for 12pm to make the most of the day. Last entry 2pm
– Late comers will not be accepted & not refunded.
– Bottomless from 12.30pm-1.30pm
– Please bring a pen for the quiz!
– You can’t bring balloons into the venue.
All tickets are none refundable. Tickets can be transferred to another date in exceptional circumstances with a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice.