A brand new Beyoncé inspired daytime drag experience starring the incredible Cara Melle and a collective of London and Manchesters best drag artists!
Bottomless booze, delicious food, plus hours & hours of performances and music in celebration of the legend herself….
Each ticket guarantees:
Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 full hours to party for the price of your ticket!
Corn chips & fresh homemade salsa dip to nibble on arrival
A delicious brunch dish of your choice (please check menu below!)
Games & competitions
90 fabulous minutes of bottomless bubbles or mimosas
Fabulously fierce immersive performances from the queens
DJ all afternoon with all the Beyonce hits & dancing after the show
Calling all independent women and single ladies… Are you ready?
EARLY BRUNCH ’11-3 pm’ sitting or a LATE BRUNCH ‘4-8pm’
EARLY BRUNCH SITTING –
ARRIVAL TIME 11am
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES SERVED 12pm-1.30pm
PERFORMANCES / GAMES COMMENCE AT 12pm
BRUNCH ENDS AT 3PM
LATE BRUNCH SITTING –
ARRIVAL TIME 4pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES SERVED 5pm-6.30pm
PERFORMANCES / GAMES COMMENCE AT 5pm
BRUNCH ENDS AT 8PM
QUEEN B BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH MENU
Corn chips & a fresh homemade salsa dip (To nibble on arrival)
Double pepperoni with mozzarella & tomato on a hand stretched thin crust stone-baked pizza base, or
Chargrilled chicken, mixed peppers with mozzarella & tomato on a hand stretched thin crust stone-based pizza base, or
Vegan spinach, peppers with vegan cheese & tomato on a hand stretched thin crust stone-baked pizza base, or
Vegetarian spinach, peppers with mozzarella & tomato on a hand stretched thin crust stone-baked pizza base
1.5 hours bottomless Prosecco or Mimosas
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, Bottomless Brunch Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed. Bottomless service starts at the designated time and will not be extended for late comers.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. However, we will offer a voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to [email protected] We will only consider a reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test with a minimum of 48 hours notice must be given prior to your event so we have opportunity to resell your tickets. Ticket holders who cannot attend are entitled to find someone else to attend in their place.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, Fabulous Beyond Productions or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and Fabulous Beyond Productions accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer and are subject to rules & regulations of the venue. This being in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15. It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their booking confirmation to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non transferrable.
16. Fabulous Beyond Productions reserve the right to amend T&C’s at any time.
Meal and Drinks Alternatives
Please place allergen details in “additional information” box on check out
Why book with BottomlessBrunch?
The UK's #1 Bottomless Brunch booking platform. Trusted by over 100,000 diners each month
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.