Drag queen, brunch, bottomless cocktails, and all of Gaga’s hits – the perfect party brunch! Featuring the world’s number 1 Lady Gaga impersonator, Donna Marie, an hour of bottomless cocktails, drag performances from Honey the Foxx, and games and dancing.
The Bread Shed. 126 Grosvenor Street, Manchester, M1 7HL
About Go Gaga Brunch
Drag queens, brunch, bottomless bubbles & all the Gaga hits you you handle?…
Look no further for a pop-tastic brunch party you’ll never forget!
If you love all things Gaga, ‘Go Gaga Brunch’ won’t fail to disappoint!
Featuring multi-award winning World no.1 Lady Gaga impersonator, sound alike & look alike Donna Marie
(judge & one of the 100 on BBC 1’s All Together Now!)
Each ticket guarantees :
Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 full hours to party for the price of your ticket!
The menu will now be as follows :
Corn tortilla chips & salsa dips to nibble on arrival
Chargrilled beef burger in a soft bun, served with chips – (beef)
Chicken fillet burger in a soft bun, served with chips – (chicken)
Vegan burger in a soft bun, served with chips – (vegan)
1.5hrs of bottomless bubbles or mimosa’s
A full show from Donna Marie Lady Gaga Impersonator & her backing dancers!
Drag hosting & performances from our hostess-with-the-mostess Miss Blair + guests!
Plus Games, DJ all afternoon with the best tune & Dancing after the show!
For an unforgettable girls or boys afternoon, a birthday, hen/stag or just a reason to get your Gaga groove on, grab your tickets today! Dressing up is fully encouraged! 🙂
Running order :
Food served once your table is complete
Bottomless served 13:00-14:30
Performances commence at 12:00
Party ends 16:00
PLEASE CHECK THE VENUE LOCATION ON YOUR TICKET –
2023 dates will be held in ‘Bread Shed, 126 Grosvenor Street, Manchester’.
Please note, the location for the event on 8th April 2023 is: Impossible Theatre, 36 Peter St, Manchester M2 5QR, United Kingdom
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, Bottomless Brunch Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed. Bottomless service starts at the designated time and will not be extended for late comers.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. However, we will offer a voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to email@example.com. We will only consider a reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test with a minimum of 48 hours notice must be given prior to your event so we have opportunity to resell your tickets. Ticket holders who cannot attend are entitled to find someone else to attend in their place.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, Fabulous Beyond Productions or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and Fabulous Beyond Productions accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer and are subject to rules & regulations of the venue. This being in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15. It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their booking confirmation to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non transferrable.
16. Fabulous Beyond Productions reserve the right to amend T&C’s at any time.
Meal and Drinks Alternatives
Please place allergen details in “additional information” box on check out
Why book with BottomlessBrunch?
The UK's #1 Bottomless Brunch booking platform. Trusted by over 100,000 diners each month
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.