Without doubt, London's cheekiest brunch is the Boy Toys Bottomless Brunch! The gorgeous Boy Toys – from male dancers and acrobats to waiters and performers - are here to please, and boy, do they please!
THE SEXIEST BRUNCH IN LONDON! COME & EXPERIENCE THE FULL PACKAGE!
At Boy Toy Brunch, we know how to have fun. Our gorgeous Boy Toys – from our male dancers, acrobats and sexy circus strip performers to our topless waiters – are here to please – and boy, do they please.
Hosted by the fabulous drag host-with-the-most Honey The Foxx, the Boy Toy Brunch guarantees an afternoon packed full of sexy delights!
Each ticket guarantees :
Not 1, not 2, not 3, but a full 4 hours to party for the price of your ticket!
Corn chips & a fresh homemade salsa dip to nibble on arrival
Followed by a delicious brunch dish of your choice
90 fabulous minutes of bottomless bubbles served by our gorgeous Boy Toy buff butlers
Sexy immersive male dance & circus acrobatic show from the Boy Toys
Drag queen hosting & performances from the incredible Honey The Foxx + guests
DJ all afternoon with the best tunes, plus chance to mingle & meet the boys with dancing after the show!
Whether you’re looking for an unforgettable girls or boys day out, a celebration for a hen party or birthday, or just a reason to get your groove on, hit the link to grab your tickets today!
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Check the menu & select either the meat, fish, veggie or vegan option according to which brunch dish you’d like on the day! Please note, changes cannot be made on the day. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please check instructions on your confirmation email. **
Running Schedule :
ARRIVAL TIME – 12pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS SAT & COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES SERVED 1pm-2.30pm
PERFORMANCES COMMENCE AT 1pm
BRUNCH ENDS 4pm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We will only offer a refund or reschedule to any individual attendee who has proof of testing positive for Covid-19. This proof must be provided at time of notice in the form of a copy of their positive test NHS confirmation email.
Our tickets are non-refundable. Transfers or refunds are not permitted under any other circumstances. For example, cancellations, refunds or reschedules of large groups because ‘one’ of them has tested positive is not permitted. We will of course refund or reschedule the individual person who has contracted Covid-19 (strictly with NHS proof) but not the whole party with them.
Bar Salsa Temple Place, London – Temple, WC2R 2PH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. In light of the pandemic, we will however offer a refund or voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to [email protected] . We will only consider a refund or reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer. This is in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
Why book with BottomlessBrunch?
The UK's #1 Bottomless Brunch booking platform. Trusted by over 100,000 diners each month
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.