Tuck into a Pan-Asian menu bursting with incredible Japanese, Chinese, Thai and Korean dishes, all washed down with 90-minutes unlimited wine, beer, and soft drinks. Keep your eye on your table – interactive projections will allow you to explore the neighbourhood, play retro games, and even watch the live chef cam!
Inamo are pioneering Pan-Asian restaurants and bars. With locations in Soho & Covent Garden we craft Japanese, Chinese, Thai & Korean cuisine, including fresh sushi, served as a sharing concept for our guests to savour.
Our first site opened in 2008, & since then our groundbreaking technology has delighted over a million patrons, & achieved countless awards.
Interactive projections on your table surface enable you to set the mood, discover the local neighbourhood, and entertain you with retro games, live chef-cam feed, and even graffiti your table top.
We strive to be renowned for our technology, and loved for our food & service.
Since launching in 2008, the restaurants have continued to be recognised by numerous awards including TimeOut London Restaurant of the year in 2010, & Opentable Diners’ Choice Awards in 2016 & 2017. We have voted Inamo as one of our top 10 Sunday bottomless brunches.
1.Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
2.As per the government advice, Inamo has enhanced hygiene, health and safety measures.
3.Booking is essential.
4. Available at all times open.
5. You may order as many dishes as you like to be consumed within (and not beyond) the 90-minute table sitting, but only three dishes per person at a time.
6. Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
7. Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time.
8. Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten.
9. Last food & drink orders will be taken 75 minutes into your sitting.
10. Over 18s only for drink related offers.
11. Orders will be processed at the manager’s discretion.
12. Maximum of 10 guests per booking.
13. All diners seated at the table must dine on the same offer.
14. All bookings are subject to availability.
15. Menu subject to change.
Meal and Drinks Alternatives
Please place allergen details in “additional information” box on check out
What guests are saying:
really delicious food and great vibes. Boys had beers so everyone was happy!
Overall was good but our 90 minutes was only 70 minutes in reality as it took 20 minutes to check in all the 12 noon bookings & we were there 10 minutes early
Why book with BottomlessBrunch?
The UK's #1 Bottomless Brunch booking platform. Trusted by over 100,000 diners each month