A fully live show, with brunch, bottomless bubbles & all the Britney hits you can handle?... Oops! We did it again...Look no further for a pop-tastic brunch party you'll never forget! If you love all things Britney, 'Absolutely Britney Brunch Show' won't fail to disappoint!
Manchester City Centre - Location sent out prior to the event.
About - Absolutely Britney Bottomless Brunch
Featuring a fully live-vocal show on stage from the UK’s no.1 Britney Spears tribute act, sound alike & look alike – Absolute Britney. This fully choreographed show will leave you screaming ‘Gimme more’ over and over again! With drag hosting & performances from the amazing Miss Blair (Manchester) with regular guest performers plus DJ Billy Andrew on beats!
Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 full hours to party for the price of your ticket!
Tortilla corn chips & dips to nibble on arrival
Followed by your choice of :
Chargrilled beef burger served in a soft bun with fries (beef option)
Lightly spiced crispy chicken burger served in a soft bun with fries (chicken option)
Vegan burger served in a vegan soft bun with fries (vegan Option)
1.5hrs of bottomless bubbles or mimosa’s (OJ available on request to make)
A full live vocal show from the UK’s no.1 Britney Spears Impersonator & tribute ‘Absolute Britney’
Drag hosting & performances from our hostess-with-the-mostess Miss Blair + guests!
Plus Games, DJ Billy Andrew all afternoon with the best tunes & Dancing after the show.
For an unforgettable girls or boys afternoon, a birthday, hen/stag or just a reason to get your Britney groove on, grab your tickets today! Dressing up is fully encouraged! 🙂
Food served once your table is complete
Bottomless served 13:00-14:30
Performances commence at 13:00
Party ends 16:00
** We can easily accommodate large groups! Just purchase the number of tickets you need for your group and we will ensure you sit together.
PLEASE CHECK THE VENUE LOCATION ON YOUR TICKET –
April, July & October – ‘Theatre Impossible, Peter Street, Manchester’
February, March, May, June, August, September, November & December – ‘Bread Shed, Grosvenor Street, Manchester’
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, Bottomless Brunch Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed. Bottomless service starts at the designated time and will not be extended for late comers.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. However, we will offer a voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to [email protected] We will only consider a reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test with a minimum of 48 hours notice must be given prior to your event so we have opportunity to resell your tickets. Ticket holders who cannot attend are entitled to find someone else to attend in their place.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, Fabulous Beyond Productions or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and Fabulous Beyond Productions accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer and are subject to rules & regulations of the venue. This being in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15. It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their booking confirmation to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non transferrable.
16. Fabulous Beyond Productions reserve the right to amend T&C’s at any time.
Meal and Drinks Alternatives
Please place allergen details in “additional information” box on check out
Why book with BottomlessBrunch?
The UK's #1 Bottomless Brunch booking platform. Trusted by over 100,000 diners each month
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.