Dust of your Sombrero and dig out your maracas because the geniuses behind Tequila Mockingbird are bringing you La Fiesta Bottomless Brunch. You can expect Flamenco dancing, games, cocktails, Prosecco, beer and pizza! What's not to LOVE!
We are pleased to announce that we will be launching our first ever bottomless brunch in Tequila Mockingbird Putney!
It’s time to step into our La Fiesta Bottomless Brunch where you’ll be Livin’ La Vida Loca with sombrero wearing and maraca shaking. You’ll be greeted by our lovely team who will take you to your designated area where you’ll start your party with one of Tequila Mockingbird’s signature cocktails and then continue the party with 90 minutes bottomless cocktails, Prosecco, beers and pizzas.
You will be taken on a journey through an array of novelty party games including a classic party piñata and get ready to get low with the limbo once you’ve had a few drinks. Keep an eye out for our flamenco dancer who will get your hips moving and grooving so get ready to conga the day away with us. We will have tunes going from your arrival so bring your dancing shoes and be ready for a crazy time as it will be a Fiesta to remember.
Party like a piñata and get smashed!!
Where: Tequila Mockingbird Putney
When: 1pm until 3.30pm
What: 90 minutes bottomless cocktails, Prosecco, beers and pizzas.
Tickets should be purchased as one group rather than individuals to ensure you are allocated in the same area.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, Bottomlessbrunch.com and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. This ticket(s) only provides entry to the bottomless brunch. The bottomless starts at 1 pm and lasts for 90 minutes – (the brunch continues without bottomless until 3.30pm). Any late arrivals cannot extend their bottomless time.
4. No queue jumps.
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. All tickets and payments are non refundable or transferable. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
6. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
7. Occasionally, events are cancelled by the venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
8. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
9. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
10. Management reserves the right to refuse admission in line with licensing laws and venue policies.
11. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, bottomlessbrunch.com or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
12. The promoter, venue management and bottomlessbrunch.com accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age.
14. All ticket holders must present a valid ID on arrival. Electronic copies are not accepted.
15. Dress code is smart/glamourous. No sportswear, ripped jeans or hats.
16. We operate cashless policy. Payments in venues can only be made by card.
17. Your group will be allocated a table automatically once the tickets have been purchased.
Meal and Drinks Alternatives
Please place allergen details in “additional information” box on check out
Why book with BottomlessBrunch?
The UK's #1 Bottomless Brunch booking platform. Trusted by over 100,000 diners each month
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.